This interactive workshop shows you how to use studio equipment, followed by hands-on practice shooting in a studio with a model. Learn how to use light to get your desired results!
You will learn how to:
- Use various types of studio equipment.
- Sync and shoot with strobes.
- Set up a studio shoot.
- Take professional quality portraits with artificial lighting.
- Use soft boxes, umbrellas, beauty dishes, and more.
- Adjust your camera settings when shooting with strobes.
- Walk in studio and carry out a photoshoot from start to finish.
This workshop is very hands-on and ask-as-we-go style. It begins with a lecture style where we go over rules, how the equipment works, and what they are used for. After this we dive into shooting a model in-studio and having every student set up their own lighting.
All workshops last about 3 hours. Length will vary depending on workshop size.
Purchase includes one FREE hour in Studio B.
Workshops are hands-on and interactive. Bring your camera ready to shoot!
We try to keep class sizes small since our workshops are interactive and we want everyone to get plenty hands-on practice. Please contact us if you have any questions.