Learn how to pose naturally! This interactive workshop will give you hands on experience working with directing and posing.
You will learn how to:
- Pose individual models, couples, and families.
- Identify a good pose from a bad pose.
- Keep your cool when drawing a blank when posing.
- Remember a few classic go-to poses.
- Distinguish the difference between posing and directing.
All workshops last about 3 hours. Length will vary depending on workshop size.
Purchase includes one FREE hour in Studio B.
Workshops are hands-on and interactive. Bring your camera ready to shoot!
We try to keep class sizes small since our workshops are interactive and we want everyone to get plenty hands-on practice. Please contact us if you have any questions.