This workshops covers how to use your camera in manual mode to get your desired results. It's great if your are learning or if you need a refresher.
You will learn how to:
- Adjust your camera settings to get desired results.
- Shutter Speed
- Adjust your settings for perfect portraits.
- Create motion blur photos and shoot moving object.
- Differentiate between JPG vs RAW.
- Work with White Balance.
- Use your metering mode for proper exposures.
- Read your light meter.
All workshops last about 3 hours. Length will vary depending on workshop size.
Purchase includes one FREE hour in Studio B.
Workshops are hands-on and interactive. Bring your camera ready to shoot!
We try to keep class sizes small since our workshops are interactive and we want everyone to get plenty hands-on practice. Please contact us if you have any questions.