Editing & Workflow
Increase your productivity and learn some new editing tricks with this interactive workshop!
You will learn how to:
- Make changes to your manual settings to get desired results.
- Shutter Speed
- Use the light meter to properly expose photos.
- Tell the differences between all types of lenses.
- Know the difference between JPG vs RAW.
- Get around post processing editing softwares (Lightroom, Photoshop, VSCO)
- Customize your camera settings to fit your specific needs.
- Shape your eye for photography.
- Plan a photoshoot from start to finish.
- Strengthen your Instagram game.
All workshops last about 3 hours. Length will vary depending on workshop size.
Purchase includes one FREE hour in Studio B.
Workshops are hands-on and interactive. Bring your camera ready to shoot!
We try to keep class sizes small since our workshops are interactive and we want everyone to get plenty hands-on practice. Please contact us if you have any questions.