TERMS & CONDITIONS / RULES & REGULATIONS
2nd Annual Photo Contest
Theme: Idaho Places, Idaho Faces
Images must be uploaded through this link by 11:59PM on Sunday, April 30, 2017.
Open for entries: Mar 1, 2017 – Apr 30, 2017
1st Place Prize: $1,000
Judge's Pick: TBA
- Studio Boise
- Mike Sanders, last year's contest winner
- Shawna Hanel, from BSU & CWI
READ THE ENCLOSED RULES CAREFULLY FOR MORE DETAILS ON SUBMISSIONS
How it works:
- Submit photo/s by April 30th.
- Top 20 picked by May 15th by panel of judges
- Final round & exhibit opening on July 8th. Public votes for top winner!
- Submit your photo at https://form.jotform.com/70486080964160 or click here.
- Open for submissions March 1 – April 30, 2017
- Each photo submission is $5, per photo.
- Submissions price goes towards grand prize.
- Top 20 photos will be chosen by a panel of 4 judges by May 15, 2017
- FINAL ROUND: Will be hosted on our Grand Opening Night July 8, 2017.
- Top 20 photos will be exhibited in our gallery space.
- Final voting round will take place July 8, 2017 from 6pm-8pm at our location.
- Everyone in attendance will receive 1 vote to count towards their favorite photo.
- Bring friends and family to increase chances of winning!
- Winners will be announced that same night at 9pm.
- Must have an Idaho address to enter competition to ensure keeping the competition local
- All participants can submit a maximum of 3 photos
- The theme is ‘Idaho Places, Idaho Faces’
- Must be 17+ to enter
- Participant submitting photo must have captured the image
- Any entry which has been reproduced from other artwork created by another person is a violation of the rules and will not be accepted or displayed. If an entry violates copyright, trademark or other applicable laws they will be disqualified.
- No watermarks or logos should be displayed on photo
- Only photographs will be accepted; no other media
- No pornography
- If you have any questions please contact Denise Ramirez at email@example.com.
- Technical Excellence
- Artistic Merit
- Overall Impact
FINAL ROUND – July 8, 2017 at Studio Boise
- If your photo makes it to the Top 20, Studio Boise will contact you after May 15th to confirm your participation in the gallery.
- Top 20 photos will be exhibited in our gallery for three (3) months following the Exhibit Opening Night.
- Photos on our gallery are for sale (option to opt out).
- Gallery contract rules apply: additional information will be provided if your photo makes it to the Top 20.
- To have your photo exhibited you must submit a printed photo to Studio Boise by June 10th, 2017.
- Drop off or mail to: 4619 Emerald St. Suite 106, Boise, ID 83706
- Printed size should be no smaller than 8x10” and no larger than 20x30”.
- In addition to the photo please submit: title of photograph and price.
- Print entries must be mounted on a foam board and ready to hang. Details will be given to winners on discount for prints.
- Studio Boise assumes no responsibility for damage to entries. However, we guarantee to care for each art piece as our own.
- Photos submitted to the final round exhibition are for sale to the public.
- Artist can opt out of this option by contacting Denise Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographs remaining unsold at the end of three (3) months will be held at the studio for you to pick up or can be shipped at artist expense.
- Any printed photos not picked up after 3 months will be considered property of Studio Boise.
Note: Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in disqualification and is at Studio Boise’s discretion.