Why lens calibration?
Are your photos coming out blurry or soft even though you're focusing properly? This could mean your calibration is off. Lens calibration is specific to each camera and lens. This means you should fine tune the autofocus on your camera to every lens you own. Autofocus precision can change over time through normal use or extreme temperature change.
The lenses that are most important to calibrate are your primary lenses for portraits, events, and wildlife photography since they tend to require a large amount of detail.
What you get with every calibration:
- Autofocus calibration specific to your camera and lens/es.
- The sharpest image quality possible at your lens' widest aperture.
- An in-depth report showing the changes that were made including the consistency of focus.
How it works:
- Schedule your camera & lens drop-off below
- Regular 3-day turnaround (example: drop off Monday, pick up Thursday)
- 1-day turnaround calibration is an additional $40
- We'll call you when your equipment is ready for pick up!
-Payment due at time of pick up-