Why lens calibration?
Are your photos coming out blurry or soft even though you're focusing properly? This could mean your calibration is off. Lens calibration is specific to each camera and lens. This means you should fine tune the autofocus on your camera to every lens you own. Autofocus precision can change over time through normal use or extreme temperature change.
The lenses that are most important to calibrate are your primary lenses for portraits, events, and wildlife photography since they tend to require a wider aperture.
What you get with every calibration:
- Autofocus calibration specific to your camera and lens/es.
- Find the sharpest aperture for that specific lens.
- Learn how much dust is in your sensor and at which aperture it will start affecting your images.
How it works:
- Schedule your camera & lens drop-off below
- Regular 3-day turnaround (example: drop off Monday, pick up Thursday)
- 1-day turnaround calibration is an additional $40
- We'll call you when your equipment is ready for pick up!
-Payment due at time of pick up-